2017 LGAA Spring Membership Show Guidelines
ARTWORK ADMISSIONS: March 3 (Fri.) 11:00 – 2:00
March 4 (Sat.) 10:00 – 12:00
SHOW DATES: March 11 – April 29
RECEPTION/AWARDS: March 11 @ 6:30
ARTWORK PICKUP: April 30 (Sun.) 1:00 – 4:00
Only LGAA members are allowed entries and membership dues must be current and in good standing.
Please sign up to docent during the show. A docent signup sheet will be available at art check-in.
Artists may submit one (1) entry for $15, non-refundable.
Works must be original and completed within the last three (3) years. No workshop or class work. No computer generated art. Use of published photos is prohibited unless the artist produced the images.
No nudes. No late entries. Show chairman has the authority to decline/disqualify any unacceptable work.
Work MUST be framed ready to hang with appropriate hanger/wire. No saw-tooth hangers. Unframed gallery-wrap canvases must e at least 1 ½ “deep with no exposed staples. Edges must be painted (not unpainted canvas)
Outside MAXIMUM length/width 40”x40” including the frame.
All artwork must be for sale. Please state valid price reflecting current market value for your work. For any art work sold, LGAA shall be entitled to retain 15% of the selling price as commission.
All reasonable care of artwork will be given. LGAA will not be responsible for loss or damage to any work while in its custody. Submission of entries to this exhibition constitutes agreement on the part of the entrant to all conditions set forth in this prospectus.
|2017 Spring Membership Show Entry Form
Please read each statement and initial, complete contact information, an
n the 2017 LGAA Spring Membership Show….
1. Was not created in whole or in part in a supervised class or workshop.
2. Was not created from a published photo, movie still or any other copyrightedwork unless I produced the image. (Excluding collage)
3. Is not stock photography or art.
4. If digital/printed photography is used in any manner in combination with traditional mediums (collage), it must be clearly listed as part of your medium. This includes using digital photography as a type of under painting—applying paint over a printed photograph.
5. My work is original, not a reproduction, and completed in the last three years.
ARTIST’S SIGNATURE _____________________________________________________
PLEASE PRINT BELOW
Artist’s Name: ___________________________________________________
City & Zip: ______________________________________________________
COMPLETE A DUPLICATE FOR YOUR ENTRY
(attach the bottom one to the lower left hand corner of back of entry)