2017 CAC Annual Juried Membership Exhibition
Call for Entries
Mary Tomás Gallery
1110 Dragon St.
Dallas, Texas 75207
Submission Deadline: Friday, July 7th – Deadline EXTENDED: Monday, July 10th
Opening Reception: Saturday, August 5th 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Creative Arts Center of Dallas is now accepting submissions for our 2017 Annual Juried Membership Exhibition. In this juried exhibition our panel will be looking for the most exceptional of member work in all mediums. CAC members are invited to submit up to three images of original 2D or 3D artworks created within the last two years for consideration.
ELIGIBILITY: All persons with memberships valid through July 2017 are eligible to submit artwork. Entrants must be or become members of the Creative Arts Center of Dallas before submission. Entrants may become a member or renew current membership online (creativeartscenter.org
), via phone, or in person. A One (1) Year Individual Membership is $45 or $35 for Seniors, Educators, Students and Veterans.
ENTRY FEES: The entry fee is $45 for a maximum of three images per artist. This includes either three images detailing one piece of artwork, or three images of three different artworks. Entry fees must be paid online or by check no later than Friday, July 7th.
SUBMISSION CRITERIA: Work that does not comply with these requirements will not be accepted. CAC will not refund any membership or entry fees to those who have not complied with the submission guidelines.
1. Artwork submitted must be original works of art.
2. Artwork must have been produced within 24 months prior to the exhibition.
3. Artwork must not have been previously shown in any CAC related exhibitions.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
2. Upload work samples into your CaFÉ™ Portfolio.
When your work samples are uploaded, they will be available for you to include in your applications. Your portfolio can store image files with the following requirements:
- File format: JPEG only
- File dimensions: No smaller than 1920 pixels on the longest side
- File resolution: 72 ppi/dpi (standard web resolution)
- File size: 5 MB maximum
3. Apply to call and pay entry fee (or mail check to CAC office) before deadline.
***No late entries will be considered. Applications/Images will not be accepted in person.