More information at http://www.dallasfiberartists.org/shows-events/
Exhibit dates: April 6-26, 2016
The Point, Center for Arts and Education, C.C. Young Retirement Community, 4847 W. Lawther Dr., Dallas, 75214
Fee $10 for three pieces, $5 for each additional piece with a limit of five items
Exhibit Juror/Judge: Suzanne Morgan, nuno felting innovator, fabric colorist and nationwide teacher
Each entrant must be a member in good standing 30 days prior to submission of show entry forms.
Exhibit / Entry timeline:
- March 10, 2016: Images of entries due to firstname.lastname@example.org in jpg format, sized 4X6 at 300 dpi, one overall photo and one close-up of each piece, with an additional photo of the back of any 3-dimensional or wearable item. Files should be labeled (title).jpg, (title)_detail.jpg and (title)_back.jpg (if necessary).
- March 22, 2016: Participants will be notified of pieces accepted into the show.
- March 28, 2016: Submissions and paperwork are due at the March meeting, including artist biographies and artwork descriptions. Those unable to deliver their pieces during the meeting may make other arrangements at email@example.com.
- April 6, 2016: Opening day of the Annual Show.
- April 26, 2016: A 6-9 p.m. reception and awarding of prizes replace the regularly scheduled meeting.
- April 26, 2016: All artwork to be picked up at the close of the April meeting. Those unable to do so must make other arrangements prior to this date.