Society of Watercolor Artists 2015 International Juried Art Exhibition
2015 Entry Deadline March 15 – EXTENDED TO MARCH 22
For a printable version of the prospectus shown on left, click HERE
Open to all artists working in water media (listed below) on paper (Yupo permitted). Water media includes traditional watercolors, acrylics, water based inks, gouache, and watercolor pencils/ crayons. Only one painting per artist can hang in the exhibition. All entries must have been completed in the past 3 years. No collage, no class work, no digital prints of any kind allowed. Artist’s original work only.
Juror: Don Andrews is a nationally known watercolor artist and workshop instructor. Sign up for his workshop at http://www.swawatercolor.com/#!workshops/c1rnn.
- March13: CD entries due
- March 15: ELECTRONIC entries due – Incomplete entries or those received after midnight will be ineligible
- April 1: NOTIFICATION DATE
- April 28: SHIPPED PAINTINGS DUE
- May 2: Saturday: noon-4:00pm HAND DELIVERED WORK DUE
- May 3: Sunday: SHOW OPENS
- May23: Saturday:2-4pm RECEPTION and AWARDS
- June 13: Saturday: noon-2pm PICKUP HAND-DELIVERED WORK
- June23: SHIPPED WORKS RETURNED
Delivery, Reception and Pickup: Atrium Gallery, 2nd floor, Central Library, 500 West Third St., Fort Worth, TX 76102-7305 (corner of Lamar and West Third St.)
Exhibition Director: John James Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 817-652-1340 Exhibition Committee: Bob Cook, Hugh Heaton, Susan Henry