Call for Entries – 15 Minutes to Curtain!
Exhibition Dates: May 25-June 29, 2013Entries Deadline:
Entries must be RECEIVED by Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 5 PM
The Bath House Cultural Center is seeking artwork for its upcoming art exhibition, 15 Minutes to Curtain!, a visual art project that celebrates the 15th anniversary of the Festival of Independent Theatres.
About the Exhibition:
The Bath House Cultural Center’s Festival of Independent Theatres (FIT) is celebrating its 15th anniversary in 2013. Without a doubt, the success of the festival is due greatly to the high quality productions presented on the stage, and also to the remarkable creativity and imagination of the visual artists who display their creations in the gallery during the festival.
15 Minutes to Curtain! gives local and regional artist an opportunity to participate in the celebratory programs of the festival by presenting an exhibition that merges elements of the visual arts together with elements of the world of theater.
To learn more about this exhibition and to download a prospectus, please visit the Bath House Cultural Center’s online News Center at http://www.dallasculture.org/bathHouseCultureCenter/pressRelease.asp
The prospectus is dated 3/27/2103. We look forward to receiving your entries. Thank you in advance. Contact Enrique Fernández Cervantes, Visual Arts Coordinator/Curator at (214) 670-8723 for more information.
- Entries Deadline: Entries must be RECEIVED by Tuesday, May 7, 2013 – 5 PM
- Notification: For a list of selected artists, please visit the Bath House Cultural Center’s online News Center at http://www.dallasculture.org/bathHouseCultureCenter/pressRelease.asp Click on the “15 Minutes to Curtain – Selected Artists” document, after 6 PM on Thursday, May 9, 2013.
- Delivery of accepted artwork to BHCC: Sunday, May 19, 2013 (1-3 PM)
- Exhibition opens with a reception: Saturday, May 25, 2013 (7-9 PM)
- Best of show award announced: Wednesday, July 26, 2013
- Exhibition closes: Saturday, June 29, 2013
- Artwork pickup: Sunday, June 30, 2013 (11 AM-1 PM)