12th ANNUAL 125-MILE VISUAL ARTS EXHIBITION – Call for Entries – Due Nov. 10th
This exhibition is sponsored by the Visual Arts Society of Texas (VAST) and will take place January 13-February 24, 2018 at the Gough Gallery in the Patterson-Appleton Arts Center, 400 E. Hickory St., Denton, TX, 76201
Best of Show $750
Total Awards $3550
Additional Merchandise Awards
Juror: Cynthia Hurt
Prospectus and Entry Form: http://vastarts.org/prospectus_125-mile-exhibition/
- November 10, 2017 – All Entries due online by midnight
- November 26, 2017 – Notifications emailed to artists
- January 3, 2018 – Juried Work delivered to the Patterson-Appleton Arts Center at 10 am-noon or 4-7 pm
- January 12, 2018 – Reception 5:30-7:30pm, Awards Presentation 6:30pm
- February 24, 2018 – Exhibition closes at 5pm
- February 26, 2018 – Return of Work to Artists, 10 am-noon or 4-7 pm
This calendar must be adhered to in its entirety and exceptions will not be made for any reason.
Artists may submit up to three entries at a non-refundable fee of $20/Students, $30/Members, and $35/Non-members. Only one artwork per person may be selected for the Exhibit.
Note: GDAC staff will not accept or return your work to you.
VAST charges $5.00 per day for work left after specified deadlines for picking up exhibited work.
Deanna Wood, Vice President of Exhibitions
Visual Arts Society of Texas
PO Box 1281
Denton, TX 76202
For the full prospectus, click the link below.
Prospectus and Entry Form: http://vastarts.org/prospectus_125-mile-exhibition/Submitted by Rebecca Barham. Email: email@example.com