Stemless Wine Glass & Cheese Plate (Mini Rondel) Perfect Pairing Help Create Event!
This August & September drink in style! Come to Grapevine, the home of five fine art galleries, wine tasting rooms, cider, and a hopping brewery! Don’t forget Vetro, we are offering a Stemless Wine Glass & Beer Glass Help Create Event where you can create your personal, one-of-a-kind, hand-made Texas souvenir. Reservations are required!!! https://www.vetroartglass.com/vetroevents/
Vetro’s Pairing Process consists of:
- Register online, pre-pay for your booked time slot. Pairing is completely up to you!
- ***We want you and your loved ones to stay safe, so follow “Safe Social Distancing Practices” when in the Studio & Gallery, and please wear a mask. Vetro will follow all CDC & Tarrant County Guidelines to keep our glass loving patrons and staff safe!
- Come out to Vetro Glassblowing Studio 15 minutes prior to your reservation time to sign your waiver.
- Choose from the two artwork shapes being offered! Either a Stemless Wine Glass or a Mini Rondel
- Choose from a selection of 5 color mixes
- Apply your own color to the hot molten glass
- Twist your color to create your own personalized design (14+yrs)
- You heat the color in the 2,000-degree furnace (14+yrs)
- Mold Form the shape of your glass (14+yrs)
- Paddle Base forming the shape of the lip of your glass or mini Rondel (14+yrs)
- You stay by the artist while he/she blows and shapes your Stemless Wine Glass or Mini Rondel
- Mini Rondel *Watch while the artist shapes your Mini Rondel and spins it into the perfect plater
- Pick up your artwork the following business day after 3:00 p.m.
- The gallery is open Tuesdays – Saturdays 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and closed Sundays and Mondays or you may have it shipped for an additional fee.
Due to the nature of glass, there is a possibility that your glass art piece could break or crack during the cooling process. If this happens, we have three different options:
- (1) You may choose out of the Help Create color mixes and your artwork will be created for you.
- (2) You can choose the same type of art glass piece from Vetro’s gallery.
- (3) You can schedule a time to come back to the Vetro’s Studio and re-make your art glass piece!
Kids of all ages are welcome to participate (children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in the gallery and in the studio at all times).Submitted by Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Fine Art Gallery. Email: email@example.com Website: %%url%%