8th annual Watercolor Workshop
with Lynn McLain AWS, NWS
Texas style at the *404 Ranch*
March 3 – 8, 2018
- Experience Lynn’s creative & artistic abilities along with the southern hospitality on a working ranch. From beginners to seasoned artists, all levels of painters are welcome.
- Lodging provided in Ranch/Bunkhouse
- Sunday, March 3, arrival between 2:00 pm & 6:00 pm
- Classes begin Monday morning 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Classes end on Friday at 4:00 pm. After critiques, Dinner Celebration.
- Fee: $850 Includes 5 days of workshop Food & Lodging for 5 to 6 nights
- Meals provided except for one evening out at a near Location.
- Class limited to 15 and is expected to sell out quickly. Don’t delay in reserving your place.
- $400 deposit – ASAP to Jackie Railsback(Ranch Owner/Host), 2520 Norwood Dr., Hurst, TX 76054: email@example.com, 817-657-8691.
*404 Ranch* is located About 65 miles west of downtown Ft Worth, about
95 miles west of Dallas and 21 Miles north of Stephenville on Hwy 281.
You will be provided a map & GPS coordinates to the gate of the
here for additional information and to see PICTURES of the Ranch
House which was recently remodeled and added a 30′ x 30′ Studio. This is a working ranch but, as you will see from the pictures, this is not your run-of-the-mill ranch house.
delicious meals are enjoyed daily and end of the day sunsets are
superb. I learned and enjoyed the ranch experience. Don’t miss it !!! “|
“This is more like a retreat; painting, fellowship, eating and having a great time with Lynn, a wonderful artist.”
|Promotion provided by|
GIDDENS GALLERY of Fine Art in Grapevine