Painting and Sketching
with JUDI BETTS aws
Texas style at the *404 Ranch*
November 4 – 11, 2017
Experience Judi’s creative & artistic abilities along with the southern hospitality on a working ranch.
· Lodging provided in Ranch/Bunkhouse
· Saturday arrival between 2:00 pm & 6:00 pm
· Classes begin Sunday morning 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
· Classes end on Friday at 4:00 pm. After critiques, Pasta Supper Celebration.
· Fee: $800 Includes 6 days of workshop Food & Lodging for 7 to 8 nights
· Meals provided except for one evening out at a near Location.
· Class limited to 15 and is expected to sell out quickly. Don’t delay in reserving your place.
· $400 deposit – ASAP or September 1 to Jackie Railsback (Ranch Owner/Host), 2520 Norwood Dr., Hurst, TX 76054: firstname.lastname@example.org, 719-658-2763, 817-657-8691
The *404 Ranch* is located About 65 miles west of downtown Ft Worth, about 95 miles west of Dallas and 21 Miles north of Stephenville on Hwy 281. You will be provided a map.
Check out Judi Betts web site at: www.judibettsaws.com or if you have questions for her; Call 225-926-4220, mail Judi Betts P.O. Box 3676, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to email@example.com.
The ranch house was just recently remodeled inside and out and a 30’x30′ attached studio added which is where the workshop will be conducted.This is a working ranch but, as you can see from the pictures below, this is not your run-of-the-mill ranch house.
“The Judi Betts Seminar is more than educational, its entertaining! Judi’s techniques can be applied with a seasoned painter that draws well or a novice just starting out!
As an artist I have used her techniques and incorporated them into mine and loved the results. Judi is a great teacher and willing to work one on one!
While taking this amazing course the accommodations are amazing as well !!! I’ve seen the new studio. It is a large, air conditioned well-lit room and makes painting perfect! Judi’s quips and stories makes learning conditions perfect.
Three delicious meals are enjoyed daily and end of the day sunsets are superb. I have taken twice and I can say each time I learned and enjoyed the ranch experience. Don’t miss it….I’m not!!! ”