Image is of an art piece created in “I Believe In Angels” workshop created by Sharen Chatterton and is an example of the one of a kind pieces created by participants in this class.
“I Believe In Angels” Mixed Media Workshop – two half days
Oct. 19th and 20th, 10am to 2pm both days
The Workshop will be held at Art In The Vine, located at 1701 Airport Fwy, Bedford, Texas.
Fee $85 – You bring all supplies except 12 x 16 – 140 lb hot press watercolor paper, I will supply. Supply list will be provided upon sign up.
Fee $100- I supply all supplies except painting supplies ie: paint brushes (I will have most, mainly you need a 0-000 detail brush), water container, paper towels, paint clothes, pencil, kneaded eraser, cloth scraps or scrape design papers, any other similar supplies you may need to paint and complete your unique angel.
There is a $25 nonrefundable/nontransferable booking fee, payable on below link or contact Sharen Chatterton at email@example.com
Link to pay $25.00 booking fee
What’s this workshop about?
In this workshop Sharen Chatterton will lead you through the steps to create your unique Angel. We will be using neocolors, acrylics, molding paste, and other materials, as well as learning techniques for creating our unique angel faces, wings and more.
We will go through the process of drawing our angels, filling our page with her light and energy. We will cover the techniques for drawing her face and facial features. We will go through the creation of shadows on the face and bringing out our individual angels.
“Through this workshop I hope to help you bring to life your Angle, bringing out the love, light and gratitude from within you and letting it shine throughout your piece.”
“May you believe that you always have an angel by your side”
Who is it for?
- Those willing to experience a journey to bring to life, on their canvas, their
own unique angel.
- Those who want to learn several mixed media techniques.
- Creatives who want to explore their own unique angel through mixed
- Beginners to Experienced painters welcome.
- Choice One – workshop fee is $85.00 You must bring all supplies except 12 x 16 – 140 lb hot press watercolor paper, I will supply, each participant must bring their supplies to the workshop on the day of.
- Payable via PayPal, credit/debit on PayPal, cash/check, email Sharen to discuss cash, check options at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choice Two – workshop fee $100- I supply all supplies except painting supplies ie: paint brushes (I will have most, mainly you need a 0-000 detail brush), water container, paper towels, paint clothes, pencil, kneaded eraser, cloth scraps or scrape design papers, any other similar supplies you may need to paint and complete your unique angel
- The booking fee of $25.00 is nonrefundable/nontransferable .
- The balance of $60.00/you bring your supplies or balance of $75.00/I supply most supplies, balance is payable one week prior to the start of the workshop by Oct. 12th, contact Sharen Chatterton at email@example.com for payment options.
Basic Directions to Art In the Vine:
When traveling West on Hwy 183, exit Central and stay on the side road.
When traveling East on Hwy 183, exit Central and make a U-turn.
We are in the same shopping center as Big Shots Sports Cafe and Toadies Bar and Grill.
Search for Toadies (we are located on their left).
Love & Blessings for a Magical Year,
My “Just For You Policy” deals with copyright issues in using Sharen Chatterton’s artwork and copyrighted videos, designs, templates, images, prompts, class and workshop instructions, etc.
‘Designs’ is defined but not limited to copyright protected artwork, images, photographs, templates, class/workshop instructions and lettering created by Sharen Chatterton.
- It is expressly forbidden to share, remake or distribute class materials, templates, images, photos, videos, etc.
- You may not teach class materials in a demonstration, classes, on video or in Schools.
- You may not use artwork copied from Sharen Chatterton’s work for commercial purposes.
- All materials are provided for the personal use of the purchaser and for their creative development.