Grab a friend and come get your stitch on in this lively workshop! Led by Denton artist, Kara Herman of Cracker Jack Goods, participants will learn a variety of basic embroidery stitches while creating their own cheeky hoop to take home and display. Participants will also have the opportunity to design & embroider their own design if they wish. No sewing or embroidery experience is necessary and all supplies will be provided. Best of all, embroidery is not only fun, it’s a great stress reliever. So, join us. It’s cheaper than therapy!
- Thursday, September 20, from 6:30-9:00 pm
- All art supplies provided, including embroidery needle, thread, fabric, hoop, and a take-home stitch guide/resource packet
- Light snacks provided
- $65 per person. Bring a friend and pay only $60 each.
- Registration is limited to 20 people
- Register at cedarsarthouse.com
Cedars Art House
1712 Gould St.
Dallas, Texas 75215