You are invited to a free class to learn about Arduino.
Learn How to:
• Get started with the Arduino. Understand the Arduino ecosystem, tools and prototyping workflow.
• Sense The Environment. Measure physical things such as light, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, detect motion with Infrared and Ultrasonic sensors, detect acceleration, line sensors, tilt and impact.
• Interact with the Arduino using Buttons, Potentiometers, The flex sensor, Membrane potentiometer, Passive buzzer, Matrix keypads, rotary encoders and fingerprint sensors.
• Interface and control LCD displays, TFT screens, Seven Segment Displays, and 8×8 Matrix displays.
• Work with Direct current motors, Servo motors and stepper motors.
• Ethernet and Internet communications.
• Wireless communications using Wifi and Bluetooth.
• Learn to use SD cards and internal/external EEPROM.
• Taking a closer look at the Atmega microcontroller. Here we go deep into the Interrupt system, Memory management and power management (IE sleep mode and prescaling).
• Expand Arduinos capabilities using Shift registers, port expanders and real time clock.
• Controlling large current using transistors and relays.
• Location sensing using GPS.
• Create a circuit board so you can move your creation to production.