Creativity in November
- Party featuring a Slide Show of photos, Suzanne’s Sketchbook of Africa, Beaded Jewelry, and Safari Stories.
Suzanne Sparks just returned from a month-long visit to Africa. From Ngorongoro Crater to Victoria Falls to the Sarengeti to Karen Blixen’s home (from the movie ‘Out of Africa’), she traveled to visit villages, National Wildlife Parks and five different countries. Suzanne stayed in tent-cabins and tracked wild animals in the ‘bush’. Visiting traditional tribal peoples in their villages and hearing stories of their culture was enlightening. Suzanne returned with her collection of authentic tribal beaded jewelry and textiles. Come and visit while Suzanne shares her adventures. The slide show begins promptly at 10:15. FREE but please call 817-266-3085 to let us know that you are coming. We want to be sure to have enough cookies and punch.
QUICK VIEW OF November CLASSES
• Monday night – every week – 6:30-8:30 – Monday Night Painting – all media
• Thursday evenings – November 3 and 10 – from 6:00 – 8:00 – Watercolor Holiday Cards
• Saturdays, November 5, Dec 3 – 1:00 – 4:00 – Run with Scissors – Play with Paint TM
• Saturday, Nov 12 – 9:00am – 4:00pm with a pause for lunch – Bezel Making and Stone Setting
• Thursday – November 17 – 10:00 to 12:30 – Journey-N-Art Drawing and Painting
Visit www.SparksStudioArt.com to view photos, class descriptions, and prices.
Please call Suzanne at 817-266-3085 with questions and class sign-ups. We hope you will join us at the studio for NEW classes with talented artists and teachers.
I’m home from Africa and ‘nesting’ at home… catching up on emails, finishing my sketchbook, and being calm is the way I recover from a long trip. I’m planning a get-together to share photos, tales of the adventures, and my sketchbook with you.