Sell More Art! Get Your Art in Front of More People!
Saturday Morning Workshop: October 18 9-11:30am
Create Your Digital Portfolio eBook in 2.5 Hours
After having published several fine art Kindle eBooks on Amazon, I would like to teach YOU how to do it too! — Barbara O’Toole, firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how to create your own digital portfolio, and you can publish one for every new series you create!
Or….start a side business helping OTHER artists create their digital portfolios!
DID YOU KNOW?
- There are more Kindle eBooks sold daily than regular paperback books now.
- Publishing to Amazon puts your portfolio up in the largest retail “gallery” online.
- Amazon is the 10th most-visited website in the world.
- Your portfolio is automatically displayed in multiple countries.
- You can carry eBooks with you wherever you go on your smartphone, with a free “Kindle” app.
- Your patrons and collectors probably already have the Kindle app on their smartphones and tablets.
Join me for approximately 2.5 hours as I show you how to create your own fine art portfolio, just like I’ve done for my husband, Ken O’Toole. I used MS Word to create his eBooks, but you can also use a free compatible like Open Office.
Create Your Digital Portfolio $197
Start time- 9:00am | Finish time- 11:30am
Location: 6624 Monterrey Drive | Fort Worth, Texas 76112
All training materials provided.
To register online, please visit this link:
Questions? Concerns? Contact Barbara O’Toole via text at 817-454-7709
Artists must bring:
- A laptop* you know how to use
- MS Word Software or similar Open Office (I’ll send you the download link in your “Quick-Start Guide”)
- 24 – 30 photographs you plan to use in your digital portfolio
- Artist bio & statement
*because we need to work in MS Word, sorry, but a tablet is not conducive to accomplishing this work
“I highly recommend Barbara O’Toole and her workshop on “How to Create your Digital Portfolio” on Amazon Kindle. It helps to have some basic computer knowledge, but Barbara really knows her stuff. I literally had my portfolio published in under 3 hours! Only one word of caution…she
gives you easy instructions ahead of time so you can be completely prepared. Follow the instructions and you will be a publisher in a flash! Highly recommend!”~ Doloris Lajoie, Plano, TX