These one of a kind glass art pieces are perfect gifts for teachers. They also can add an element of elegance to your own students’ new learning space, or your home or office. Help Create your one-of-a-kind handmade paperweight!
ALL AGES WELCOME!
- Register online, pre-pay for your booked time slot.
- Come out to Vetro Glassblowing Studio 15 minutes prior to your reservation time to sign your waiver.
- ***We want you and your loved ones to stay safe, so follow “Safe Social Distancing Practices” when in the Studio & Gallery, and please wear a mask. Vetro will follow all CDC & Tarrant County Guidelines to keep our glass loving patrons and staff safe!
- Choose from a selection of 5 color mixes
- Apply your own color to the hot molten glass gather
- You heat the color in the 2,000-degree furnace (14+yrs)
- Twist your color to create your own personalized design (14+yrs)
- You stay by the artist while he/she sculpts and shapes your Glass
- Pick up your glass artwork the following business day after 3:00 p.m. The gallery is open Tuesdays – Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and closed Sundays and Mondays or you may have it shipped for an additional fee.
Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Fine Art Gallery